Saturday, July 31, 2010

RWA Orlando 2010 Day 3 part 1

It was a long day yesterday and I didn't get a chance to upload my pictures. I got up really early Friday and headed over to breakfast, all spiffed up in my snazzy pitching shirt. Being broke--like everyone else at the conference--I headed over to the continental breakfast. There were bagels (hard and stale), Krispy Kreme donuts (ditto) fruit, and banana bread. The banana bread was okay.

I was lucky enough to meet Azteclady.

 and a couple of other people...


 breakfast filled up fast


 ...and so did the a/e apts





 not that we were all hanging out waiting for an opening or anything, lol




most of us were just standing in line, hoping we'd be able to sit. Hard to do since the line moved so slowly.

1 comment:

azteclady said...

Oh my dear lord, that is one bright red t-shirt, isn't it?