Monday, May 31, 2010

...so

There I was, working on my videos (again), trying really hard to condense things into sound bites. Looks like it's going to take a another few days--it's like writing back story. I've been backing up, wondering if it works. Stumbling on things I know cold--and don't get me started on the whole marker/whiteboard thing. I didn't realize it'd be so hard to get my arm up.

I was going to be the organic plot thing, then I figured I'd start with character and then it backed up to core events.

I might just do an audio instead. "Close your eyes and pretend you see my spiffy hair..."

2 comments:

deanna said...

Happy Memorial Day, Jodi. May you be encouraged amid memories and future plans (and may schoolwork be over with soon). :o)

Unknown said...

:) Thank you, Deanna. Happy Memorial day to you, too. Have a wonderful day with your family.