Tuesday, April 6, 2010

....I feel like my old self again...

I've taken a nap, I'm tanked on caffeine, and I got a haircut. Not just "a" haircut, but "the" haircut. The one I had in 2008. It's short, it's structured, and it makes me look ten years younger and way smarter. I drove home smiling.

I was so stoked, I felt like taking on Business Law with both hands tied behind my back and only my pinkie showing. I did a powerpoint! I did two powerpoints! I did three Excel projects and a sheet of misc. homework. I also spent some time staring at the emotional structure-structure. Whoo-hoo!

Yeah, baby! I'm back--

2 comments:

Kimberly Farris said...

Wonderful! Sounds like you're feeling normal again.

Unknown said...

I'm feeling caffeinated again. It's all about the hair. The hair made me feel good and it sort of spilled over. :)