Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Free Jodi Henley workshop on Practical Emotional Structure at savvyauthors writercon 2023

 Back when I first studied emotional structure, it was this totally out there concept only screenwriters were talking about. I did a book on it--not super proud, since it was kind of meandering and confused, but over the years I've gotten a lot more concise. (actually doing dev edits will do that to you) I've also had the chance to put theory into practice in more than two hundred edits so lots of practical hands on.

So if you'd like to fine-tune your emotional through-line or work through a little bit of practical hands on structure for absolutely FREE, stay tuned!

This is the link to the con itself (maybe there are other freebies you want to check out).

and this (coming soon!) is the link to my workshop. Sign up! I'd love to see you there. :) 

No comments: