Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What will expand the readership of a niche writer?

If you can't see this post, I'll move it over here in a day or so, but for now--it's sort of an experiment to see if it's possible to host a blog on facebook:

What will expand the readership of a niche writer?

I always thought you could only write short posts (I've never seen a blog length post!), and the logistics are a little weird, but it's been bugging me for awhile. Let me know if you can see it and if it looks cut off. If you'd like to answer the brief two question survey at the end, I'd really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am unable to see the post, Jodi. :(
When I click on the link, it just shows me your FB page.
Good try, though. Would have been interesting if it worked! :)

Unknown said...

Damnit. When I was talking to mima over on Melissa's thread I was thinking--wouldn't it work well if I could link backwards? That would open up so many avenues on FB so you could use it as a host and just point to your social media--a big win-win all around.

There's got to be a way to tweak it. Thanks, Jen. :)

Unknown said...

yay!!! Zoe showed me how to click on the time stamp. It gives the status it's own url. :)